Sunday, January 8, 2012

A New Year - A New Beginning

Well here it is 2012 and much has changed. I walked in last Friday and resigned from my job of almost 2 years. I was disappointed in myself for allowing the business owners to get under my skin enough to walk, but it is what it is.

On wards and upwards! In the meantime while I search for my new career path I have ordered 25 baby bantams (chicks). I am very excited about my new endeavor. I plan on placing them on craigslist and doubling my money. We will see if this is a win - win or go for broke. Depends on what the weather is like and the market.

I am thinking of creating a web site - tossing it around. I can market my baby chicks and possibly my beanies too. Maybe Bailey can paint a few landscapes and put them on there too! Make some more strawberry jam, I have a few in the freezer but of course strawberries are out of season. Perhaps try my hand at making more salsa.

Whatever happens in the next few weeks I know that I have faith in myself and have my husband, family and God on my side.

Here is to a bright and prosperous New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment